The Writer's Port
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Was in Georgia Last Week

2 posters

Go down

I Was in Georgia Last Week Empty I Was in Georgia Last Week

Post  williamwriter Fri Mar 27 2009, 11:52

I was out of town last week!

I built an "absence" section so we can more easily keep up with each other.

I was in Georgia last week helping my Brother-in-Law build a gabled roof over the deck we had built for his double wide hunting shack mobile home.

This week I have been working hard putting all our church"s VCR recordings of Sunday Worship Services on DVDs. I have promised to do the Income Tax this week, so I need to do that today.

Anyway, these have been roller coaster days for me, but things should slack up soon. I do want to get more involved in our Port.

I am writing another novel even while working on the rewrite of the first. I shall start posting those as I move along.

So, hang in there! I do stop by and visit here daily to see what is going on. Well, I had a hard time getting on line in Georgia and dedicating myself to the site while interacting with family and building the roof.

I was selected to serve on jury duty this coming Monday. I don't know if that will be the whole week or not.

Yours,
-William
williamwriter
williamwriter
Admin

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Back to top Go down

I Was in Georgia Last Week Empty An absence section? Good.

Post  Dan Ellsworth Fri Mar 27 2009, 12:16

An absence section? Good. William, I'll use it several times this year. We're e-mail negotiating with family right now.

Dan Ellsworth
Admin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Back to top Go down